LightningChart Pro is the fastest chart / graph component, in the world. It is especially designed for professional data acquisition software, PC-based oscilloscopes and signal analyzers, scientific research, medical and other real-time measurement and signal monitoring applications. Being optimized for high-speed sampled signal data handling with innovative CPU overhead saving techniques, it is able to handle huge point counts, where all other chart/graph controls get delayed, frozen or crashed.The data handling capacity is up to hundreds of millions of new data points / sec.
- Draws huge amounts of measured data as graphs in real-time, very smoothly, up to hundreds of millions of new data points / sec.
- Full 64-bit support. Utilizes over 2 GB memory (in 64-bit systems).
- Various series types: SampleData, PointLines, FreeformPointLines, Bars, Bands, Constant lines
- Built-in series tracking cursors
- Series and chart event marker indicators
- Many Y axes/chart: stacked or layered
- Different X-axis real-time monitoring scrolling modes: Scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Automatic scale fitting, grids and divisions
- Fast scale setting with mouse
- Zoom and Pan operations
- Scrollbars with 64-bit value range
- Comprehensive user interface customization: Fonts, alpha colors, line styles, point styles, bitmaps, fills, smoke effects, blinking effects, anti-aliased lines
- Print and export features
- Signal generator included
LightningChart Pro is the tool for you if you are developing for example a PC-based oscilloscope, biosignal monitoring solution, Blu-ray multi-channel waveform editor or other solution dealing with huge amount of data points.
» version 1.5 - posted on 2011-10-26
New features and sample applications
» version 1.3.0 - posted on 2010-04-25
EULA - End User License Agreement
ARCTION LTD SOFTWARE COMPONENT PRODUCTS LICENSE AGREEMENT
February 11th, 2010. Copyright Arction Ltd 2009-2010. All rights reserved.
By installing, copying or otherwise using the ARCTION SOFTWARE COMPONENT PRODUCTS, you are agreeing to be bound to the terms of this agreement. If you don’t agree to these terms, do not use the software.
All Arction software component products are licensed, not sold.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, a software applications developer ("Licensee") and ARCTION LTD (“Arction”), applying to all Arction software component products (“Software”), libraries, source code, demo applications, documentation and other material that can be considered to be part of Software or intellectual property of Arction Ltd.
Arction grants to you as an individual developer, a personal, non-exclusive license to install and use the Software for designing, building, testing and deploying application programs you create. The license can’t be transferred to another developer without written permission by Arction. For licensed usage of the Software by two developers, you must get two licenses.
- Install the Software into two(2) development computers, per one single license, in direct possession of the Licensee
- Distribute royalty-free the compiled application with the Software libraries which are being referenced by the application (Arction.*.dll)
- Make a backup copy of the Software, solely for re-installing the Software
Licensee may not:
- Distribute the license key files or setup files of the Software
- Distribute Arction “LicenseManager” program
- Distribute source code made by Licensee, if Licensee uses an “Embedded license key” (human-readable key code written in the source code) within source code
- Use the Software on more than two computers per license
- Share the license with other developers
- Create a rival software product based on the Software or its source code
- Create derivative software works
- Reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble the Software
- Rent or lease the Software to anyone
Subscription can be renewed before expire date + 6 months. After that, the subscription can not be renewed. If subscription is renewed before expire date, the renewal license automatically extends the subscription by purchased years starting from expire date.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
In case of error in the Software, Arction will make its best for repairing the error and deliver new version of the Software to Licensee, during the update subscription period.
Arction does not guarantee that any functions contained in the components will meet your requirements, or that its operations will be error free. The entire risk as to the software performance or quality, or both, is solely with the users and not Arction. A trial version of the Products is always available for you to evaluate the suitability to your software application. You take responsibility when selecting the software component to your application to achieve your intended results.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Arction be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software even if Arction has been advised of the possibility of such damages.